Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The highs and the lows

So a lot of my friends have been forming a line to smack the bejesus out of me and you know what I cant blame em. I've turn into mush, puddle, goo, the creamy center of a jelly doughnut. And as much as tough love hurts, it hurts less than my self imposed stupidity. Everyone is right, WHAT IN JEBUS NAME WAS I THINKING? I AM AWESOMER THAN THIS. Is that a word? Awesomer? you know what I am AWESOME cause I just invented AWESOMER.

My friends are right. I do more and think of others before I think of myself and they would NEVER take advantage of that. Some transgression cant be undone no matter how much we want it to. We cant wish to undo something, it takes real action. And although sadness will creep into my conscientiousness like waves crashing on a beach. I will build a levee through trial and tribulations until truer intentions sails into the harbor cause I am AWESOMER.

BTW Hows the use of metaphors ???    OH AND I COPYRIGHT AWESOMER SO YOU CAN FORGET IT

No comments:

Post a Comment